“Nice Seafood restaurant in Muscat.”
Review of Caviar - CLOSED

Caviar
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner, Seafood, Egyptian
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Probably the best and generous Seafood creamy soup of Muscat (tasted Times with success); splendid grilled lobster...Fresh orange juice...waiters are very friendly and good advisers....to taste in all security.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We were 4 families (15 pp) we ordered a lot of fish, shrimp, squid, rice, soup, salads, and juices everything thing was perfect, ask for Chef Atef He's new and he's the best.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Not about this but i think the fish was not fresh at all and frozen and it was not defrosted enough before cooking..honeslty i didn't like the food and the quality was not good..and the price was too high for the quality we got..

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Large, modern restaurant premises, just about totally empty at the time of my visit. Neat, clean and new appearance. Friendly waitstaff. I had the Beiruti Hummus as appetizer: very good and nicely presented, served with pita buns. The very substantial main course of Penne Arrabiata with red sauce and shrimp was presented on a fish-shaped plate with cover set over a tea-light container to keep the dish warm. Great presentation, unfortunately not much taste nor sauce but way too much penne, the few shrimps were overcooked.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I've been staying in Oman for four months, tried several seafood restaurants but none was as tasty as the Egyptian seafood meals I used to have in egypt.
Might just b coz I'm Egyptian so I prefer the Egyptian way of cooking fish and am used to it.
The food was gr8, tasted very good and was big portions, the price was quite reasonable, although the place gives u the impression that it will b much more expensive coz it looks quite fancy.
The staff is all Egyptians I guess, which is probably why the cooking is to the Egyptian style.
We ordered one singari grilled sheiri fish with a plate of grilled shrimps a plate of sayadeya fish with shrimps which was FULL of shrimps, and mesakkaa salad which was quite a big plate that filled us up that we had to take most of the food back home.
It will definitely be my go back to when I have a craving for seafood again in Oman,