“Second time here - fantastic”
Review of Old Hall House

Old Hall House
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fillongley
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Stayed in room 6 again, check in was swift (bear in mind if you are arriving at the weekend, you will have to go all the way into the restaurant to check in). Room was again lovely and very clean. Extremely comfy bed, lovely bathroom! Breakfast was served by the lovely host ladies. Area-wise there isn't much around. Really enjoyed staying here again.

Room Tip: Room 6 spectacular as usual
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carlosftw
There are newer reviews for Old Hall House

Reviewed 8 October 2012

We only stayed for the one night, but wish it had been for a whole month. The house is beautiful and was immaculately clean and tidy - a real credit to Barb and Michelle who run a lovely B&B. The breakfast was brilliant and we had enough tea, coffee and orange juice to swim in :-) The room was lovely, big comfortable bed, big fluffy towels and the decor was immaculate too. The only downside was that somebody had stolen the remote control, why???? So, there was NOTHING bad to say about the place, the conditions or the people, all were brilliant and we will definitely stay there again without hesitation.

Thank you to everyone at Heart of England, your venue is a credit to you all - thank you.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 5, but I think they're all as lovely as each other so it doesn't matter wh...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Another show at the NEC and I jumped at the chance to stay at the Old Hall House, Heart of England again. Travelling on your own can be a bit strange but everyone at Old Hall made me feel so welcome, they even remembered me from the last time and my love of soft pillows! Stayed in a different room this time, beautiful decor & lots of quality different touches that you wouldn't expect. The house keepers are fantastic, lovely ladies who really looked after me to the maximum. At the last minute I decided to stay on an extra day & night, again nothing too much trouble. I really can't explain how lovely the whole team are, the added bonus of this place is the other things you can do. I decided to take a walk down to their beach (yes a beach in the
midlands!!), I got talking to the Owners PA Jane, who gave me a golf buggy tour of the whole
property, what a complete treat and a really lovely lady who went out of her way to showcase this unique place. I'm already looking forward to my third visit, a real gem of a place.

Room Tip: Room 4 is very roomy, nice bathroom & lovely colours
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Stella C
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We have just had our wedding and it was fab. The facilities, logistics, food and staff were great. Myself and guests thoroughly enjoyed our day. We also enjoyed our stay at Old Hall House. Spotlessly clean and breakfast was lovely. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindyL0049
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I visited with my boyfriend for one night, and we chose to stay in room 6, after seeing the pictures on the website. We expected a great place and it exceeded our expectations. The room was huge and decorated to a high standard, it was perfectly clean as well. Walking into the bathroom was a surprise as the photos don't do it justice. It was the largest bathroom I've ever seen, and the jacuzzi was also bigger than expected. The finishing touches such as 52 inch plasma, fridge and mood lighting made this stay the best we've ever had. The service was very personal, and Michelle (I think) went out of her way to make our stay enjoyable. Unfortunately the weather was horrible so we didn't experience the rest of what the complex had to offer but it certainly gives us a reason to go back :)

Room Tip: choose room 6!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kirsty086
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Our company hired this venue for our summer party last weekend. It was overcast but what a fantastic day we had. The facilities were fab, the staff were fab, the food was lovely, the beach, the rides, the hog roast evening food was delicious. Would love to go back here its in beautiful settings

Room Tip: I didnt stay over as the rooms were all booked so had to stay in coleshill which was fine. so cant c...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank IrishJackie
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Well what can I say. I booked a room at this B&B through laterooms.com and thought it was only a old farmhouse, how wrong could I be. We arrived to find this property set in aches of land with an on site restaurant (very good value, service and food) a lovely decked area, a man made beach with pedalos, deck chairs and anything else you may feel you want and need for a day out at the beach (including Ice Cream/Snacks/Drinks), Conference facilities, Rock Climbing, Wedding Facilities, a Chalet style cabin you can hire out and plenty more. Price for a room includes cereal, freshly cooked full English breakfast, Toast and Tea/Coffee/Juice.

They also do many events during the year including Halloween, Christmas and New Year which look amazing, definitely worth a visit and perhaps joining their mailing list.

Room Tip: There are seven rooms in this farmhouse all have an en suite Shower except Room 6 which as a bath bi...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fillongley
Best Western Plus Manor Hotel
The Strawberry Bank Hotel & Restaurant
Marriott Forest of Arden Hotel & Country Club
Days Inn Corley NEC M6
Best Western Weston Hall Hotel
Mercure Brandon Hall Hotel and Spa Warwickshire

Been to Old Hall House? Share your experiences!