“An experience to remember!”

Amargeti Equestrian Club
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I visited Amergeti Equestrian Club with my partner in July 2014. Marlene was the most welcome person and made us feel right at home from the minute we arrived.
We were dressed up in the correct riding gear and then my partner had an assessment as he isn't a rider. Once he had done his I popped on whilst Marlene prepared the other horses for us to all go for a hack in the mountains. The views are incredible!
It is also so lovely to see how well looked after the horses are. They are all beautiful and friendly. The team were all so helpful as well. I could not recommend this highly enough!
I would absolutely love to go back and visit at some point in the future and hopefully have a lesson with Marlene as she has a lot of knowledge.
I would say this is a perfect trip for couples, families, solo, friends etc. Anyone can have a go and experience the lovely place that is Amergeti Equestrian Club!

1  Thank EnglandBambi
in 3 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Being a Cypriot , I try to visit new & exciting places on the island....Much to my surprise I happened to visit the Amargeti Equestrian Club & am totally shocked to find that this is a true hidden gem. The club is situated in Amargeti which takes about 40min from Coral Bay, and the only downside is the narrow curvy road that leads us to this paradise.
The service, cleanliness & professionalism speaks for itself, it is impeccable. But nothing measures up to the hospitality & patience of Marlene. She taught my twins to ride a horse, confidently within an hour. Not forgetting to mention that the fee was very reasonable. Thank you so much having us & we will pop in everytime we are in Paphos. S.Michaelides

1  Thank Sofia M
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We found out about Armageti Equestrian club via the villa we booked for our vacation in Cyprus. As I have a great love of horses having ridden a lot as a child and young adult. We contacted Marleene and booked a 2 hour hack for the 3 of us. We decided to locate the place the day before as it was up in the hills and tucked away down a very narrow lane. Once we found it we couldn't wait for our official visit.
When we arrived we were offered a drink and asked to take a seat in the clubhouse whilst Marleene got the horses ready for us. Once the horses were ready we were asked to choose which one we wanted and I chose boulina as she was beautiful. We were then asked to go into the Arena for assessment. I was a little surprised that I had a leading reign on my horse whilst doing this, as I thought this was an assessment of my skills. Although my husband had only ridden once and my son had not ridden before, I still felt capable of handling this horse on my own. The hack was cut down from 2 hours to 1 hour because of the heat, which we accepted. After the hack we sat in the club house having a chat with Marleene for a short while, it obvious she is passionate about her horses.
If we go on holiday to Cyprus again we certainly visit Armageti Equestrian club again.

1  Thank 978pat
Reviewed 22 April 2014

we came to the club with our 6 and 3 years old kids so they will be able to ride a horse for a little while and have a fun day outside.
the club is located on the hills in a very lovely area and the drive to the place in nice.
we were greeted by the owner, Marlene, who was very nice to us and to the kids, and with whom I really enjoyed conversing, while she led the horses with my kids on them.
the kids rode on the horses for 15 minutes each, fully equipped with riding gear (which added to their fun, as well as their safety) and had a good time.
looks like safety is a major concern of the owners.
later Marlene took us to the stables to see the horses and let us drive in her golf cart.
finally the kids played a bit in the small playground present there.
we paid 10 Euros per each kid, and it was well worth it.
I highly recommend this activity for families with children.

1  Thank amir b