This is a lovely hotel with all you will need. We had a hire car from having driven up into the lakes area (well worth a visit) but we didn't use it at all. The hotel has three great outdoor pools and plenty of restaurants on site. We had an apartment which was lovely and well stocked. The spa was excellent and we treated ourselves to a couple of treatments.
The only downside is that there are lots of steps (our apartment was right at the top of the resort). It wasn't a real issue and helped to work off some of the lovely food. It is quite a way out of Dubrovnik but there is transport from the hotel (although it's quite expensive).
All in all, though, a great hotel and we will definitely go back when we next visit Dubrovnik.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a privileged location just steps away from a picturesque beach, resort offers wide array of rooms, suites and residences. With its award winning 3500 m2 Spa, large Sport center, beach, 3 outdoor pools and marina, conference facilities it's designed for ultimate luxury holiday experience. Gourmet heaven is the only way to describe the dining options at this five-star Adriatic Sea hotel. Guests are spoilt for choice with a fabulous array of restaurants, poolside eateries, bars and a unique Market Place concept, serving up delicious international and local dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sun Gardens Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens Hotel Dubrovnik
- Radisson Blu Resort And Spa At Dubrovnik Sun Gardens
- Radisson Blu Hotel Dubrovnik Riviera
- Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia