Just back from the Calalou after bringing a business group there for a conference. Stephane and his crew made a great job helping out with the planning and transport arrangements. The hotel is quietly situated at the bottom of the small village Moissac-Bellevue and has all the facilities needed for a nice and relaxing stay combined with good possibilities for professional work sessions. Friendly staff, good (very good) food, lovely garden and patio. Also a good place for excursions to Gorges de Verdon, the Haut Var villages and the Marches provencales in the area.
To be recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Is Guarded By The Ancient Olive Trees Of Its 10 Acres Of Land. Overlooking The Valley This Residence Is Dedicated To Breaks Of The Body And Spirit. Antique Furniture, Engravings And Paintings Of The Family Surround This Countryside Bastide With A Warm And Convivial Atmosphere. 100% Non Smoking Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Bastide du Calalou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Bastide Du Calalou Hotel Moissac-Bellevue
- La Bastide Du Calalou Aups
- La Bastide Du Calalou France/Moissac-Bellevue