We stayed at this hotel for two nights when the snow was on the ground, even so, the room was as warm as toast.
The bed was comfortable, and large for a French hotel. The room had a large bathroom with tub and shower.
The staff were friendly, and the food in the bar was good. Breakfast was also good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming deluxe 4-star hotel... Located nearby the famous boardwalk planches of Deauville and the romantic Honfleur harbor, Manoirs de Tourgéville welcome you in a bucolic setting at the heart of the Normandy countryside. The hotel features a main half-timbered building and four charming round-shaped manors, offering a total of 57 rooms including 35 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Manoirs de Tourgeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Manoirs De Tourgeville Hotel Deauville
- Hostellerie De Tourgeville Deauville