Les Manoirs de Tourgeville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$423
US$117
  • Pool
US$126
US$123
Hotel De La Mer(Blonville sur Mer)(Great Value!)
US$116
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Akhotel(Deauville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate terracegarden roomnormandy countrysideindoor poolrelaxing stayexcellent breakfastrooms are spaciouslocation is greatles manoirschildren's menusuitesaunaloungefrenchfranceeurosdeauville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights when the snow was on the ground, even so, the room was as warm as toast.
The bed was comfortable, and large for a French hotel. The room had a large bathroom with tub and shower.
The staff were friendly, and the food in the bar was good. Breakfast was also good.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Lost inside a huge piece of untouched nature, this country club is a place where you can feel the value of getting away for some time. The buildings are rather old but it only adds authentic flavor to the place, and of course all facilities were renewed at some point. Parking with Porsches and Range Rovers says enough about people staying here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Superb large room and lovely gardens to walk around and in an excellent location close to Deauville. We were upgraded to a ground floor suite with private terrace so very spacious. Excellent cleanliness standards and charming staff. Restaurant has a lovely ambience and decor with attentive staff although some of the dishes did not really live up to expectations.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the suites in the annexes as very spacious and well equipped.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This spa resort is lovely. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well appointed. The staff is friendly and helpful; and the pool and grounds are really nice. We will definitely return - hopefully in summer when we will be able to use the private terrace as well as the grounds.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Having driven through France on what was the busiest travel day of the year, I spent 2 hours trying to find a hotel - yes, they were all fully booked. Finally, a hotel in Deauville phoned through to 'Les Manoirs' for me and said they had a room. At gone 11pm I would have settled for anywhere but asked them to reserve the room for me. It cost Euros 260:00.

I then arrived 10 minutes later and could not quite believe what I was seeing. The reception man led me to my 'room' - which was the lower floor of one quarter of a traditional French circular building set in the grounds. It was actually more like a small flat, with bedroom, bathroom (wet room inside), seperate WC and sitting room, which was complete with sofa, chairs, coffee table etc.

At that time of night I was not interested on exploring any further, but what I had was quite brilliant. Everywhere was clean, very well looked after and very well maintained. There were even two massive flatscreen TV's in my accomodation. I managed to get free wifi access on my iPad, whether I was entitled to I don't know!

The following morning having had a restful night, I ventured into the dining room for breakfast. The breakfast was way above average for a French hotel buffet style - it had the usual cold meats, cheeses, pastries, breads etc, as well as hot scrambled egg and bacon - all served in a well presented dining area. Best of all was that fresh smoked salmon was also on the platter. I was tempted to take some away for lunch but thought better of it.

However, there has to be a negative point as well, as nothing is perfect. From walking into my room, I was troubled by three flies who either wanted to eat or befriend me. No matter where I went, they followed, and when I tried to set them free by opening a door into my private garden (yes, each room in my buiiding has it's own garden!) it was joined by a mate. This is probably something that could be sorted quite easily.

Having stumbled across this hotel quite by accident and whilst desperate, I was pleased I had. It has what I felt was a 'country club' feel to it - in the car parks were Jaguars, BMW's, even a Maserati. I say this to give a feel of the kind of clientelle.

I would definately go back here if I am in this area of France again.

Room Tip: Not enough information known to make a helpful point here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo