We stayed at the hotel for the last night of our holiday as it was relatively close to Le Havre and we wished we could have stayed for longer. Although the hotel is fairly modern the buildings have been beautifully designed, with lovely interior decor. We were travelling with our cocker spaniel so chose a garden room in the main building, which was lovely. The hotel strikes a good balance between relaxed informality and great service. There's lots of outside space, with sunbeds spread around the extensive lawns so easy to find some peace and quiet. The food in the restaurant was superb, we had the first three courses on the beautiful terrace and then moved inside for pudding as the temperature dropped. All in all a lovely hotel, great food, service and very relaxing.... we will be back for a weekend soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming deluxe 4-star hotel... Located nearby the famous boardwalk planches of Deauville and the romantic Honfleur harbor, Manoirs de Tourgéville welcome you in a bucolic setting at the heart of the Normandy countryside. The hotel features a main half-timbered building and four charming round-shaped manors, offering a total of 57 rooms including 35 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Les Manoirs de Tourgeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Manoirs De Tourgeville Hotel Deauville
- Hostellerie De Tourgeville Deauville