We booked a Manor suite for 2 nights for our family of 6 through the internet. It was rather expensive without breakfast but the stay was marred by mosquitoes bites on our grand kids which needed medication. The suite room was clean and well maintained but in view of the hot season, fans were provided for our stay.
We had our dinner in the restaurant which was good and we also used the in-door swimming pool that have warm water. We did not have time to use the free bicycles for guests and the gym & cinema facilities too.
There is ample parking facilities for cars and you need a GPS to find the location to the Manor as it can be quite tricky to navigate without one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming deluxe 4-star hotel... Located nearby the famous boardwalk planches of Deauville and the romantic Honfleur harbor, Manoirs de Tourgéville welcome you in a bucolic setting at the heart of the Normandy countryside. The hotel features a main half-timbered building and four charming round-shaped manors, offering a total of 57 rooms including 35 suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Les Manoirs de Tourgeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Manoirs De Tourgeville Hotel Deauville
- Hostellerie De Tourgeville Deauville