See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016

This was by far the best hotel we stayed in during a 15 night trip to France and Italy. The price was also the best value considering the standard of the facilities. The location is somewhat off the beaten track but it was convenoient for us as we were visiting family in the next village. The motel has 3 types of room- themed rooms, normal hotel rooms which we stayed in and rooms available for illicit affairs which the staff told us are very popular and busy! It amused us to see the private parking spaces with screens to hide the cars. The room we stayed in was large, free wifi, good sized tv, wonderful bathroom with jacuzzi, bidet, free toiletries and all very spacious. Breakfast was included and there was everything you could want available. Only problem we encountered was trying to find the lift which went to floor 0 rather than staright to the underground car park. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We arrived about 9pm by car. We pulled up to a kiosk by the car park and the receptionist stared at us. No greeting, no welcome. She found our booking and we drove down into the car park. We went from the car park into a landing with a lift. No lighting. We went in the lift to our floor, no lighting. We worked out how to get down the dark corridor to our room. Turns out the lights are on sensors but the sensors didn't work sp we spent a long time wandering in the dark. Had I been on my own I would have left. It was spooky and scary and not the kind of greeting you want in a hotel. The room was more than good enough but the bathroom had a very noisy fan which was not isolated from the light and did not switch off for some time. The next day we went to breakfast which was not very good and left. I wouldn't say this was a bad hotel and it was cheap but even with cheap I didn't like the whole light sensor thing.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed in the Moulin rouge suite and this is my third visit to HM Motel Hotel.

I found the staff to be extremely kind and welcoming- They accommodated us for breakfast despite being an hour late (as we did not know at what time they stop serving breakfast which happens to be at 11:00).
We also forgot to pay for the minibar and the owner was kind enough not to ask us to return or give them our bank account details.

The cleanliness of the hotel is superb as well as the design.

The only problem with this hotel is that I could not access the wifi- I'm quite sure that they do not have wifi, however I would verify this with the hotel manager.

All in all, I believe that this hotel is very well managed and decorated and I would always choose to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

Hotel is located on outskirts. But is a fresh build and serious value for money.

Would suit people traveling by car best imo. The rooms are simply amazing for the price. 5 star for 3 star money.

Was super clean thruout. Free underground secure car park.

Friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed with my parents in this motel on our way south with my parents for a night. This was after visiting the 4star hotel downtown. We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is new and clean. I have been to many hotels in Italy and I have to say that although this motel is outside the town center it worth the 10min driving if you are looking for a new and clean hotel.

Date of stay: August 2014