Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$214
Free cancellation until 27/04/21
US$218
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$166
Expedia.comUS$214
PricelineUS$219
eDreamsUS$218
1,519 results
All reviews little touches spa services swimming pool dining room renovation michele
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The hotel is nothing special from the outside, but when I entered the lobby, I found myself in another world! It was like a step in to more romantical times and La dolce vita! Big hall is full of rustic furniture, there is an impressive wooden ceiling, and some really old paintings. Imagine, I also found a stained glass from 16th century! And the same decoration folowed me all around up to the rooms. Mine was spacious, with comfortable double bed, separate reading part and bathroom with all facilities I needed.
Family run hotel is more than 50 years old so they surely know how to please guests. Personnel was kind and atentive, I could even have breakfast in my room for no extra charge. I also had dinner and that was a good decision- lots of choice from the menu, even for vegetarians.
The town center is a few houndred meters away, but it is nice to take a bicycle – free for guests. And there is an inviting thermal pool (outside and inside) surrounded by spacious park. Not to mention lots of different treatments, from mud baths, massages to medical checks...

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank izif_37
AbanoRITZ, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thanks for the attention and sensitivity of your words.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say that there is nothing as soothing as the thermal waters of Abano Terme. The premises of this hotel are actually very nice and somewhat romantic . The pools are well maintained and the pool boy is actually good looking and tries to be professional. The issue is the training of the staff in general and the amenities offered to day spa guests .
I wish they could teach the employees from the reception to the rest of the hotel areas to be more welcoming and at least speak some English. The reception girl was totally clueless about communications even in Italian and could not care less about explaining which amenities were available when we paid as we started our experience . The pool boy was good looking but seemed to lack experience in dealing with guests. We were not offered towels, drinks or anything else actually. I was really surprised because I have stayed in other Ritz hotels and spas and I was expecting more .
We paid almost 20 euros each just to access the pool area and the sauna. They could at least give the option to charge more and offer towels ecc....
I hope the management reads this and takes it into consideration .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank w0rldtraveller-360
AbanoRITZ, Proprietario at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

of course I read it and keep in consideration .. THANKS

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to say that I work in a 5 Stars Hotel and since I was a child I have always been a passionate of hospitality. I had the chance to stay in some of the most glorious properties of the word like Claridge’s, Le Meurice, Pierre etc. When you write a review you have to try to be fair and tell the truth with the most possible objective view. The Abano Ritz cannot compete with these big names (and the rates are more than correct, at 1/5 of the others). That said, it offers a classy ambience, modern comforts and, overall a general sense of well being. Even in winter, the pools and the thermal centre are fully operating and a real plus. Abano is not very lively in January but that doesn’t matter: once you are inside, you will never want to go out. Nevertheless, Venice will be at only 1h train, Padova at 20 minutes, Vicenza at 30’. The last two towns are wonderful jewels that the common tourists do not know. Once you will be back from an excursion, you will be happy to meet Michele, the friendly Concierge, the charm of the old fashioned lobby, the comfort of your classy vintage room (in the good way). Abano has definitely seen better days but here you can feel that they do their best to keep the property at the levels of the past. Plenty of details will show you their passion. The owner is always present and she tries to say hello to all the guests at dinner (the half of full board are the best way to enjoy these old style hotels). Some points could be improved.I would have wanted to share these with the owner but did not want to be pretentious. If we came back to area we would go the AbanoRitz again!

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank enricoluca
AbanoRITZ, Direttore at Abano Ritz Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

I wait for you!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Three years ago we have been in Abano at the first time, we stayed in the Savoy**** hotel and was surprised the excellent service!
Next time we chose AbanoRitz***** hotel and hoped to get more better than Savoy, but we was mistaken(((
At the first, the room size, equipment and room services was brilliant, but there isn't any benefits for us... Also, we had some problems, such as:
-We didn't get welcome meeting with staff, so we hadn't full information about the hotel, spa and treatment and we are unable to use all services you provide.
-In the room was very hot - all radiators worked on full energy. Also, there isn't "don't disturb" sign and more information about hotel, such as rules of check out
-The water in the swimming pools was heavily chlorinated
-The dinner on Thursday (once when we try it) was too expensive, simple and not tasty. Same dinner in the Michelin star's restaurant next to the hotel did cost about 100 euros including wine
On the breakfast:
-The staff was inattentive, during the breakfast lots of them were preparing the tables for lunch and not available for the guests.
-Teaspoons and knives are not available, excluded once on the table
-Cups next to the kettle often was missing
-When hot water is prepared there isn't any information about it - we often drank tea with not boiled water.
Unfortunately, we can't recommend this hotel to our friends and we won't return here in future.

ALL THIS INFORMATION WAS SENT TO THE HOTEL STAFF IMMEDIATELY BUT WASN'T ANY FEEDBACK.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

The best is exhibiting their own requests or complaint it immediately - directly and does not ship then its for mail or review... Maybe during the stay we have to maker better...However it reasons the hotel Savoia is an excellent hotel like many others hotels in Abano and this independently from the stars and classification. Ida Poletto - General Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2018

What an enjoyable and relaxing experience at the AbanoRitz. We thoroughly loved our time here in October 2017. The indoor and outdoor pools were warm and relaxing. The massages were excellent and All the staff were very kind and helpful.
Thank you!