“Amazing experience for me”

Santuario Madonna della Salute Monteortone
Ranked #1 of 56 things to do in Abano Terme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Attualmente sono in corso lavori di restauro e c'è la presenza di impalcature nelle navate; il Santuario è comunque aperto e visitabile.
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Loved the beautiful old Augustine monastery and had a special meeting in front of the statue above the miraculous spring.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I rode one of the hotel bikes to visit this church. It was only a 5 minute bike ride, from Hotel Terme Patria, a lot of the way on bike lanes, and fairly flat, so certainly doable for those looking for somewhere to go on a bike. Because I was riding a bike I was wearing walking shorts. I did have a long sleeve shirt, but this is a church that still requires "proper attire", meaning long pants for men and proper tops too. My pants were zip offs so if I had been prepared I could have brought the pant legs and zipped them on, but as it was I could not go in. I had just been in France and the clothing requirements were much more relaxed, so hopefully if you read this review and you want to go inside the church you will go properly dressed. I enjoyed the bike ride.

4  Thank TruthfulTraveler1964
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Visited this church May 2015 the 1st time we went to the church confirmation was taking place the church was very busy and the service would take a while so we just visited the grotto , went back the next day but the church was closed cannot get used to the closing in the afternoon , came back at 3 when it reopened and was delighted we made the trip for a little prayer and to light a candle the doors to the church were impressive not sure how old but they were aged .

1  Thank maureen2556
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Been here yesterday with family, our 2 kids were happy, we had the luck to meet the "grotta" holder on the way while he was feeding the birds and rabbits in the cage on the way (just beside the sanctuary). He bringed our kids (aged 3 nd 6) inside and helped them feeding the animals. They were so excited and happy! After we visited the grotta, used by military to protect from air incursions, now with an exhibition of presepi, some of them interesting. Plus you have the Sanctuary, plus the fountain claimed to be miracoulos. What you wants more.....