All reviewsthermal poolsmany times in the pastspa experiencehalf pensiondining roomkeep coming backnice shoppingroom was largespent a weekhighly recommend this hotelpastahigh qualityspa areahalf boardluxurymudvenice
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Excellent Luxury SPA Hotel

we are a returning customer at Grand Hotel Abano for over 16 years,
Professionally managed by Paolo
Very friendly nice staffs
Top quality of service and great hospitality.
well kept,

I have already recommended this hotel many times in the past to my friends, and will keep recommending it in the future to all my friends Germany Israel overseas.

Eli Chotoveli

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Paolo T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abano Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for the beautiful expressions and words. It is a privilege for us to welcome you and your friend in our hotel and we will Always do our very best to make your stays as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We look forward to welcome you soon again, in the meantime please accept the best regards from the staff & management of the Abano Grand Hotel.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I spent a week in May, had a gorgeous large room, with all the comforts to expect from a five star deluxe hotel, excellent food and service, a spa, and great outdoors including swiming pools. All at a very convenient price.
Abano Terme is in very close proximity to Padua, Venice, Vicenza, and the surrounding country side is conducive to short excursions.
I am ready to repeat this experience, soon. I do highly recommend this hotel as well as the Trieste and Victoria, owned by the same group. I had the opportunity to spend several vacations at that hotel as well. Cannot be happier.

Room Tip: Preferably with balcony overlooking the pools and the park. Probably more expensive.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Paolo T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abano Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Susanna,
to fulfill the expectations of our clients is our first concern, this is the reason why your beautiful review is for us the best present. The philosophy our the our GB Thermae Hotels Group is the same in all our 5 Hotels, and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Abano grand Hotel after staying at our sister Hotel Trieste & Victoria. I take your word when you say that you are ready to repeat the experience and I look forward to see you soon again. Thank you for your nice words and best regards.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

This is a luxurious 5starL hotel. Considering the status and ranking, it is worth your penny as it is pretty cheap booking through their website. Hotel ground and rooms are very spacious. Please go for their mud fungo treatment - highly recommended. Pamper yourself. Took the half board as it includes dinner. Recommended to take half board for sat dinner as it is more sumptuous. Nearby shops outside are opened till late so you can roam around after dinner.

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Daniel,
we are very happy to read that you enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the Abano Grand Hotel as well as our mud treatments. I am sure that you are still feeling the benefits effects of our exclusive wellness programs. Thank you for your beautiful review, we hope to see you soon again, to experience our hospitality, to recharge and rejuvenate, and pamper yourself in our Anti-Aging Thermal Spa. With the best regards.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I am a regular customer of this luxury hotel. I often go on Holiday with my family to relax here.
We love the elegance and the atmosphere of this noble hotel. The thermal area is very extensive and clean. There are three Pools with different water temperatures and many whirpools and also saunas, steam baths everywhere.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Paolo T, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Abano Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Titty,
it is fo us an honour to be the hotel that you and your family have choosen for your vacations in Abano Terme thoughout these year. Thank you for your loyalty, we look forward to the pleasure to welcome you again at the Abano Grand Hotel. With our very best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly nice staffs

Good area and nice shopping around & good restaurants

Room is very comfortable & beautiful swimming pool

Nice lobby bar & enjoyable live band!

Must try the beautiful spa package! Professional massage, mud treatment & very relaxing cozy resting area!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Eunjee,
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your vacation at the Abano Grand Hotel, I will share the compliments with the people that work in our hotel and that every are committed to provide the best service and attentions to all our clients. Thank you for the beautiful review, we look forward to welcome you soon again in Abano Terme.
With the best regards,