See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2017

This hotel is really a warm homey-style hotel, and decorated very nicely. Guests seem to come and stay over and over whenever they visit the area. I can see why. Firstly, Mario Ivo the owner, is extremely helpful, communicative, and very unique. His staff are very caring and friendly people. I was picked up and dropped off at the train station, such a nice service! His right hand gal, Daniela is amazing! The rooms are clean, comfortable beds, and good restaurant food. The breeze coming through the windows and around the hotel area is so sweet and uplifting, some wonderful flowering trees. This is the kind of experience, as I travel the world, that stands out as being very special. Definitely stay there if you are in the area!

Room Tip: I had a nice room on the second floor with minimal street sounds.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
ivo t, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

thank you for your rcomments see you soon

Reviewed 31 August 2014

All positive re room - spotlessly clean and great crisp cotton sheets and towels, comfortable mattress, pillows etc. On the negative side somewhat aged furnishings, small TV and street noise until midnight or so which wasn't a problem for us but maybe for some. Owner Ivo was an excellent host and did all to accommodate our needs. We skipped breakfast preferring central town cafes so can't comment on that. We have stayed there twice now and both times it proved to satisfactory and excellent value for money. Enjoyed the old world 2 star atmosphere and original tiled corridor pavements.

Room Tip: Maybe ask for a room as far from the main street as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great location, very accomodating personal, simple but comfortable rooms are the first thoughts about hotel Belvedere.
We stay one night at Belvedere in our tour to discover the Piedmont region. The ruins of a famous Roman aqueduct, the city park and Centro Benessere Spa Il Lago Delle Sorgenti are just a few minutes away.
Breakfast is just enough, secure parking is available, wi-fi works great.
If you are looking for a bugdet and clean hotel option, I highly recommned hotel Belvedere. Spend a night or two here, not a fortune!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

The room was small but comfortable and the hotel is an easy walk into the town but the best thing about our experience was the owner Ivo, who went out of his way to help us. When we didnt have an adapter for our phone charger Ivo dismantled some wire and made a makeshift one for us, very impressed.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I had a wonderful weekend in Acqui Terme. I love the hotel Belvedere, very charming, full of history and a wonderful service. My room was clean as well as the hotel. I love talking with the owner who was a great host. I have to find something wrong as nothing is perfect. For me it will be the washroom with no window, being claustrophobic it's a problem for me!
Marie dal Canada