“Fantastic day with Michele”

Sicily Travelnet Private Tours
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Agrigento
Reviewed 3 May 2011

I booked Michele to show us around Agrigento and try to help us find out whatever we could about my husband's family, who came from Aragona. He planned a wonderful day that included a fascinating tour of the Greek temples and museum in Agrigento, a phenomenal lunch at a real family-style restaurant in Aragona, and an adventurous afternoon poking around Aragona, talking to the priest at the local church and asking strangers on the street to find out whatever we could about my husband's ancestors. He also helped us arrange a ride and lunch the next day at the last minute, which also worked out great.
Michele is a very laid back, personable guy. His English is fantastic and his knowledge of the area is extensive. Can't recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed 26 April 2011

I have just returned from short holiday with friends in Erice and the Western coast of Sicily. We had two day tours with Sicily Travelnet. The full day tour with the guide was just super. Rino, a very fluent English speaking guide was excellent, very knowledgeable and answered every single question! He was great fun to be with.
Piero the bus driver was very nice too, very punctual and made the trip comfortable for all. He also suggeted great restaurants which offered genuine Sicilian food.

Reviewed 21 December 2010

Michele Gallo was a great tour guide. We arrived in Agrigento not knowing that in December there wouldn't be any group tours of the temples in English! Luckily I found his website pretty quickly and received a reply from him that night to arrange a tour for the next day. Price was reasonable for a private tour (compared to the hotel price) and he was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the area.

Reviewed 11 November 2010

My grandmother and I hired Michele Gallo to take us to Caltabellotta. It was a very special tour because my great-great grandmother's hometown was Caltabellotta. Michele Gallo is a very knowledgeable guide. We learned a lot about the history of Caltabellotta, Agrigento, and Sicily. If you visit Agrigento and want a specialized tour, definitely hire Michele Gallo.

Reviewed 25 October 2010

Wow...what a beautiful day!!! Terry, our driver made this day the very best one of our vacation!!! Partly because of his excellent service, wonderful personality, and careful and expert driving, Sicily was such a success!! I would HIGHLY recommend Sicily Travelnet Private Tours to anyone!!!