Overall a good 4 star hotel, though the room we got on the first floor was noisy (close to the street),narrow and with a tiny tiny bathroom (if you get a better room,you'll enjoy much more the stay). The pool is great,clean and big. You need a car or taxi to reach the citycentre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming four-star hotel, the Hotel della Valle offers its guests all the benefits of being at the center of everything. Located in a quiet and elevated position, close to the historic center of Agrigento, the Valley of the Temples, and the clear blue sea and coastline. The hotel offers its customers a perfect combination of panoramic views of the Valley of the Temples and easy access to major places of interest thanks to its proximity to main roads. In addition to basic services - Reception 24 hours a day, fast Check-in and Check-out, and Luggage Storage - Hotel della Valle offers its guests a number of useful services on request: laundry and ironing services, breakfast in your room, Internet WI-FI, Fax / Copier, newspapers, 1 extra bed or cot, baby sitter.Completing the range of services on request you may wish to: enjoy spa treatments in the hotel Wellness Center, take advantage of shuttle bus services to a private beach with sun umbrellas and sun beds, join guided excursions, make use of a convenient connecting service directly to Catania, Palermo and Trapani airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Della Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jolly Della Valle Agrigento
- Jolly Della Valle Hotel
- Hotel Della Valle Agrigento, Sicily