“Lunch at L'ambasciata di Sicilia”

L'Ambasciata di Sicilia
Ranked #38 of 267 Restaurants in Agrigento
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. They didn't have Spaghetti carbonate on their Menu and it was not a problem for them to make some for us. It was superb! The Antipasto Rustico is a authentic Sicilian dish with all the best Sicily can offer. As piatto secondo I had two superb cooked Octopuses. The prices are acceptable, not cheap but not too expensive. The Service was excellent and very polite, always there when we needed something.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I want to share my best experience about this restaurant. I went because of recommendation of Lonely planet and we remained so happy...Extremely good moules, octopus, tagliata di tonno con rucola e arance, semifreddo di mandorle...Their food could be served in paradise. Honest people. Good wine. It's a pity that i do not know when i could visit them again for such a delicous food.....Bella terrazza!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

As a single poor student the price of 1 cup of pasta was 17 dollars was too expensive for my budget. If I spend $17 I want a life changing 1 cup of pasta.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I had swordfish and my wife had minestrone both of which were beautifully cooked.
The staff were very accommodating and helped our 10 year old choose a meal she would enjoy.
Well situated near our B&B and just off the main drag.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

The person on the desk at our B and B recommended this restuarant and it was great. Straight down the cobbled Via Atenea from our hotel, when we arrived we saw the restaurant was undercover but open, and had amazing ocean views so we were wishing we ahd got there for sunset. Run by a really lovely family, it s a very busy place and the service was slow - but the food amazing. best Seafood risotto I've ever had. Hubby has steak with pepper sauce which was to-die-for. Teen/tween daughers ecstatic over spaghetti with ragu and "crumbed steak" with tomato and mozarella - what we in Australia call schnitzel "parmy". Everything delicious, Sicialian Syrah very drinkable, and Agrigento just so easy, and peaceful and chilled.