A country farmhouse with a medieval tower - both converted to make a pleasant country inn and restaurant. Very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. We had a room in the tower, two flights up a spiral stairway but worth the climb. Large room, good bath, firm bed, nice furnishings and a great view across the valley to the temples. The restaurant was also very pleasant, lots of glass, generously spaced tables, overlooking the temples (which are illuminated at night). Food at dinner was very good and the buffet breakfast was was good, if not lavish. Only negative was a very hit-or-miss WiFi connection but they may have sorted that out by now. BE CERTAIN to get good directions to the hotel as it is out of the way and the turns off the main road are not well marked and easy to miss - in fact we missed it from both directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Baglio della Luna is an historical relais developed around a meddle age coast tower builded between 1311 and 1343 . The Baglio as a panoramic view of the whole Temples Valley and a mediterranean garden . The Hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of mediterranan food . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Foresteria Baglio Della Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Hotel Agrigento
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Agrigento, Sicily