My husband and myself stayed here for 1 night last week, it was by far the best value for money over our 10 day stay in Sicily. The location is perfect for visiting the Valley of the Temples, (approximately 10 minute drive with no need to drive into the city). The hotel has beautiful grounds, a courtyard and a very comfortable bar. We ate in the restaurant where both the service and the food were excellent. While quite a few tables in the reataurant were occupied it was very quiet and perhaps a little background music would be beneficial. The breakfast was one of the best I have every had in Italy, the freshly sqeezed orange juice with crushed ice and the selection of freshly baked biscuits and cakes were delicious. The only very slight criticism we would have is that, while there is a very extensive drinks menu the hotel did not stock any Irish whiskey. This is an excellent hotel and incredible value for money, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Baglio della Luna is an historical relais developed around a meddle age coast tower builded between 1311 and 1343 . The Baglio as a panoramic view of the whole Temples Valley and a mediterranean garden . The Hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of mediterranan food . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Foresteria Baglio Della Luna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Hotel Agrigento
- Foresteria Baglio Della Luna Agrigento, Sicily