I stayed at this hotel in May, 2012, for one night as part of an Insight Vacation group tour. The consensus of our group of 38 people was that this was the least desirable hotel on the trip. However, we were there simply for dinner and overnight accommodations. Our dinner was fine and breakfast was the usual fare for a large group. The staff was pleasant and the scenery beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily