We stayed two nights in mid-March at the Colleverde Park hotel, in order to visit the Temples (which exceeded expectations. It's an easy 25 minute walk from hotel to temples, the only drawback being the lack of pavement/sidewalk on some stretches of the - often busy - road). The hotel is efficient and friendly, pleasantly decorated, with onsite parking, a good breakfast (included) and clean, comfortable rooms. Two pluses: there is a fine xerophytic garden at the back, with a range of agaves and cacti (all very well maintained) and pleasant (short) walks, ideal for strolling or sitting and admiring the views; and the dinner (approx. 60 euros for two people, two courses, with a bottle of decent wine) is very good - not huge portions, but fresh, tasty, and served by excellent waiters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily