We stayed here 2 nights this past May. The hotel has beautiful gardens with plenty of comfortable outdoor seating (couches, lounge chairs, etc) with a view of the Temples. The gardens were perfect for relaxing after some long days out exploring Argigento.
Had a room located directly outside of the elevators, but found it to be surprisingly quiet. Enjoyed breakfast at the hotel both days, as well as dinner one night. Breakfast was decent, with a selection of pastries as well as eggs. Though the coffee was from a do-it-yourself machine and was quite bad. However, dinner was excellent. The weekend we were there, the restaurant was closed one night for a wedding reception, and 1/2 booked another night for a family event. Given that these were local bookings, you know the food must be good.
Agrigento itself is quite a quiet town. Touring the beach during the day was met with many closed restaurants and shops, and though there are a handful of restaurants with in walking distance of the hotel, many would require a drive, so it was great that the hotel offered free parking. We did find that we had a lot of down time, so having the gardens to spend time in was definitely a blessing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily