We were upgraded to room 402 which has a large roof terrace with wonderful views of the temples. Unfortunately it was very windy our entire three night stay so we couldn't have sundowners on the terrace. The hotel gardens are beautiful and have a great view of the temples.
The hotel is well situated for visits to the temples and the archeology museum. The temples are too far for us retirees to walk to ( blissfully downhill on the way but of course it would be uphill coming back) but an easy drive to a 3€ parking lot right by the main entrance. The museum is closer and there is free parking for the museum.
However, there is only one restaurant within walking distance for dinner. Thankfully, it was good and we had two dinners there. We had one dinner at the hotel and although the food was acceptable it was cheaper and better at the restaurant across the street.
The hotel breakfast was OK but not up to par compared to the other 4star hotels that we stayed at in Sicily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily