The hotel is located very close to the "Valle dei Templi". Our room was not so big, with quite old furniture. Internet wi-fi connection was available but was quite expensive. The level of the breakfast was medium (the ham was terrible). For this kind of quality the room was too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel welcomes guests with a calm and elegant atmosphere. Just a few minutes from the historic centre and the archaeological area, and only 6 km from the beaches. Colleverde Park Hotel is a place where one can contemplate a landscape that embraces nature, sea and culture. Immersed in a lush park overlooking the Valley of the Temples and the sea, the Colleverde Park Hotel is ready to welcome you into its calm and elegant atmosphere. This historic dependance of the first Jolly Hotel of Agrigento was bought and renovated by the Sinatra family and over the years has become the Colleverde Park Hotel; a modern and comfortable four star hotel successfully combining the traditional tastes and the advantages of innovation. The cozy and elegant hall, embellished by fine 19th Century Sicilian ceramics and furniture offers a Wi-Fi area for high speed wireless internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Colleverde Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colleverde Park Agrigento
- Hotel Colleverde Park
- Colleverde Park Hotel Agrigento, Sicily