After a tiring trek around the valley of the temples to arrive and be welcomed by Franscesco, who was the most charming of hosts. He so wants you to enjoy everything Agrigento has to offer. Sipping coffee on his roof terraces overlooking where we had just visited was magical. We managed to see the little theatre on his recommendation, well worth a visit. If want to play the piano he duetted with my husband, its a sanctuary. Our room was enormous and quiet - he deserves all the recommendations - outstanding in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Terrazze di Montelusa is the result of the renovation of a mansion belonging to our family since 1822 (Casa Messina Bonfiglio), in the historical center of Agrigento. We offer three larger bedrooms, one suite and one junior suite. All of them are furnished with style and equipped with air-conditioning, private bathrooms, TV, mini-bar, direct phone line and internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your Terrazze di Montelusa Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terrazze Di Montelusa Hotel Agrigento
- Terrazze Di Montelusa b&b
- Terrazze Di Montelusa Bed And Breakfast Agrigento, Sicily