This was our last B&B staying in Sicily. What a great way of ending your holiday. For us it was our best experience during our stay. (Although all B&B's were very very nice.)
The area where the manor is situated is beautiful. Surrounded by pistachetrees (try and buy their own pistache-paste!) whit the donkeys on the site. The very young owner knows how to make sure that her guests have a great time!
The rooms are clean and comfortable, so is the shower!
And the food.......amazing! You can have diner on a big table in the house, together with the other guests and eating what they serve you. We did this for 2 diners. And both diners were really amazing. I love Italian food, and this place makes sure that I know why I love it so much. Don't stay to long...because you will gain a lot of weight. It looks like they are afreight that people will be hungry, because the diner is huge. So make sure you don't eat to much the first course. Because there will follow a 2nd and 3th and 4th.....
Wines are also very nice!
On the site the brother of the owner has a restaurant. We had diner here for 1 evening and it was also very good! And also....a lot.....Diner in the restaurant and in the house have the same price. So that doesn't make a different. We had a chef's diner. I'm not sure if you can have a diner a la care. Maybe for a different price?
And what was a big surpise was the breakfast in this B&B. Most of the times we find the breakfasts on Sicily not so special. But here you get a really good breakfast, with a big choice.
A great place to stay visiting the south/middle part of Siciily. And (and that's not everywhere in Sicily) the owner speaks very good english!!! So you can ask her a lot. She can give you all kind of tips about what to visit etc. 1 thing...finding it is a little bit difficult, because the road-signs show the way to the restaurant on the site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ciuci's Land is the farm Azienda Agricola Fanara, the Ciuci's Manor is the house where we keep the rooms for guests. Featuring a lake and a cave in its grounds, Ciuci's Land is a working farm producing olive oil and pistachios. Located 23 km from Agrigento's Valley of the Temples, it has a pool and country-style rooms.Rooms at Ciuci's are decorated with pastel shades and traditional furniture. Air conditioning, a private bathroom and country views come as standard, and there is free Wi-Fi at reception and at common areasHomemade cakes and yoghurt are included in the buffet breakfast. In the same property as the guesthouse, the Tenuta Fanara restaurant offers delicacies from the Sicilian tradition cooked with organic ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ciuci's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciuci`s Manor Hotel Agrigento
- Ciuci's Manor Agrigento, Sicily