A wonderful place and definitely off the beaten track. The setting really is stunning. We received a very warm welcome from the owners who could not have done more to ensure our stay was good. We travelled with our two boys and there was lots for them to see and do on the property - hills to climb, donkeys to ride, and a lake to boat on. We ate at the restaurant which is also on the site - it was excellent value and served delicious food (very ample portions!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ciuci's Land is the farm Azienda Agricola Fanara, the Ciuci's Manor is the house where we keep the rooms for guests. Featuring a lake and a cave in its grounds, Ciuci's Land is a working farm producing olive oil and pistachios. Located 23 km from Agrigento's Valley of the Temples, it has a pool and country-style rooms.Rooms at Ciuci's are decorated with pastel shades and traditional furniture. Air conditioning, a private bathroom and country views come as standard, and there is free Wi-Fi at reception and at common areasHomemade cakes and yoghurt are included in the buffet breakfast. In the same property as the guesthouse, the Tenuta Fanara restaurant offers delicacies from the Sicilian tradition cooked with organic ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ciuci's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciuci`s Manor Hotel Agrigento
- Ciuci's Manor Agrigento, Sicily