We spent one happy night at Ciuci's Manor in July, 2013. We had planned to drop off our things and spend the rest of the day seeing the temples in Agrigento, but when we arrived and were warmly greeted by Ginevra no one wanted to leave! My teenagers loved this place--the wonderfully ample dinner served in the main house, the donkeys, the aviary, the pool and the views. Ginevra's warmth makes an already lovely place even better. We stayed in many wonderful places during out time in Sicily and Ciuci's Manor was definitely one of our favorites. Ginevra is very knowledgeable about shopping for ceramics and coral in the cities; unfortunately we didn't have time to try many of her suggestions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ciuci's Land is the farm Azienda Agricola Fanara, the Ciuci's Manor is the house where we keep the rooms for guests. Featuring a lake and a cave in its grounds, Ciuci's Land is a working farm producing olive oil and pistachios. Located 23 km from Agrigento's Valley of the Temples, it has a pool and country-style rooms.Rooms at Ciuci's are decorated with pastel shades and traditional furniture. Air conditioning, a private bathroom and country views come as standard, and there is free Wi-Fi at reception and at common areasHomemade cakes and yoghurt are included in the buffet breakfast. In the same property as the guesthouse, the Tenuta Fanara restaurant offers delicacies from the Sicilian tradition cooked with organic ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ciuci's Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ciuci`s Manor Hotel Agrigento
- Ciuci's Manor Agrigento, Sicily