Best Western Hotel Tre Torri
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Corona Vicenza(Altavilla Vicentina)
Hotel Castelli(Montecchio Maggiore)
Residence Castelli(Montecchio Maggiore)
Felix Hotel(Montecchio Maggiore)
View Hotel
Hotel Castagna Palace(Montecchio Maggiore)
View Hotel
Hotel San Marco(Montecchio Maggiore)
View Hotel
Albergo Alla Rosa Hotel(Montecchio Maggiore)
AC Hotel Vicenza(Vicenza)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfree parkingtrain stationbusiness tripwithin walking distanceonly negativecomfortable bedbreakfast buffethotel stafflobbybathroomvicenzawifimotorwayregionkmdetailschoices
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Solid 4 star hotel with clean spacious rooms and good sevice.

Really good resturant, but slightly dissapointing breakfast range.

Location is easy to access from main road,but quite far from the city centre for those who wish to explore....

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
htltretorri, Resident Manager at Best Western Hotel Tre Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you very much for your review. we really appreciated it
We hope to see you soon again
Best Regads,

Resident manager

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is an easy find off the highway and an even easier trip into Vicenza. Front desk personnel very helpful with directions and locations of activities. While not located in town (3mi away) it is on the main road and easy to drive straight to the old town section for sightseeeing. Very upscale restaurant with upscale prices didn"t match the prices of the hotel itself but the food was local and excellent. Rooms very good size and modern. Breakfast was good. Good value for the money, very clean and free parking and wireless

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
htltretorri, Resident Manager at Best Western Hotel Tre Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you very much for your beautiful review. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way from Milan to Venice. It's quite close to highway. Takes around an hour to Venice as well. We checked in very late without any problem. We had to pay for Milan ZTL which we had no idea about. The staff in the reception helped us out.
Out triple room was not very big but it was OK. It was all clean and tidy. Fridge in the room but no safe-box. Breakfast was average. Free wi-fi worked well in the room. Enough free parking place in hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
htltretorri, Resident Manager at Best Western Hotel Tre Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you very much for your review.
We hope to see you soon again.

p.s The safe box is inside the wardrobe :-)

Reviewed 7 September 2013

The hotel is very welcoming, the staff extremely nice! Good value for money hotel equipped with a very nice bar offering free finger food during late afternoon, early evening. There is also a gymn and a very good restaurant inside the hotel offering a long list of wines to choose from. Excellent breakfast with a nice selection of food and fruit. We have also been to a good Osteria within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
htltretorri, Resident Manager at Best Western Hotel Tre Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you wery much It is a pleasure for us to read your positive review.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Let's start by the fact that I have never ever wrote a negativ review for a hotel. I usually know where to go. But this one was chosen for me by the company and in general looked like a nice hotel, but there is a but (and for me it was a big one). It is a nice, cheap venue but part of the rooms have a bathroom with a window with is equiped with only a white / transparent curtain. The room I received was such and it was about a meter away from a glass covered hallway between the floors. Basically my bathroom was transparent for everyone to be seen from all the windows and hallways on that front. When I made a round to see how transparent, I could see my toothbrush standing from the hallway. Quite embarrasing to say at least. Trying to change rooms I was informed that the hotel was fully booked and nothing could be done. In addition there are motion detectors in the bathrooms so when I got to the idea to shower in the dark I could'nt turn of the light in the bathroom either. Finally I covered all the detectors with tape and only then was able to shower in the dark without being fully visible to half the hotel. I think one at least should consider this when booking this hotel.

Room Tip: look for the bathroom, my room was 118 but I believe similar problems should be in nomerous rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Muenchner K
htltretorri, Resident Manager at Best Western Hotel Tre Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear Guest,

sorry for the inconvenience caused. The room you had is on the first floor and there is a tunnel outside.

The window glass is dark so you can not see inside the room. In any case we will check and we will change the tends.

Thank you very much for your reporting and hope to see you soon