Albergo Ristorante Cecco
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Casa Volpi(Arezzo)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was staying at the Hotel Cecco for almost 3 weeks this past July. The location of the hotel is perfect, right in the city center, accessible to all you need; restaurants, gelaterias, treno statione, the duomo of Arezzo, hiking trails can be accessed if you ask at the front desk.

It is a family run Hotel, so all the services they offer are done with love. Especially the food service. I was part of a group and the quality of the food did not falter once. Every night we were served a new style of pasta! EVERY NIGHT! At the end of the 3 course meal, I was absolutely full and satisfied; However there was always room for gelato. All within 5 mins walk from the hotel. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The rooms are well equipped with a/c and wifi capabilites and the bathrooms are modern and updated. All rooms are serviced daily.

I have to say thank you so much to Hotel Cecco and the Acquisti Family for everything they did for my group and myself. I had such a lovely time and acquired an Italian family. I will certainly be making my way back to Arezzo and Hotel Cecco is definitely where I will be staying.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TLwande
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 3 weeks while studying at the local college. The rooms has exactly what we needed and was a perfect location. The hotel is a family ran business and the family treated us as one of them. If traveling in a group, the food service they provide is phenomenal. If traveling with fewer people, the breakfast is delicious. I plan to come back to Arezzo and I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank MRangel_13
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I stayed at this family run hotel and restaurant for almost a whole month while studying in Arezzo. They may not be a lot of luxury amenities, but it has everything you need. What sets Hotel Cecco apart is the care of the Cecco family. They will take care of you and make sure your stay is excellent. The resturant is for groups only, but if you are looking for a good place, Mama Cecco cooks incredible food. Perfect location on the main road of the historic city.
Questo è un delizioso hotel gestito da una famiglia deliziosa. E 'un luogo piacevole dove soggiornare e il ristorante per i gruppi è incredibile.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank JTGrinde
Reviewed 21 July 2013

First, I'd like to thank the Cecco family for their hospitality and kindness they've showed the University of Oklahoma, College of Engineering over the month of July. I feel that I speak for all of us when I say that we feel privileged to have been your guests. I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavours.

Hotel Cecco is a extraordinary family establishment. The staff were professional and courteous to us and the other guests; and pleasantly treated us as family. The rooms were good sized and the bathrooms well planned out. Both of which were cleaned daily with clean linens for the beds. The furniture was simple, the television rarely used (we're in Italy, why watch tv), and the air conditioning was top shelf and could be remote activated from a controller in each room.

The hotel/restaurant is located in the historic district of Arezzo on Corso Italia. In the center of the commercial area, there are numerous shopping opportunities and a large variety of restaurants nearby. Minutes away on foot from both major squares that are used for nightlife and festivals, a short way to both supermarkets, and just a little farther to both the train and bus station. I recommend anyone interested in staying in Arezzo to Google Map the area and compare Hotel Cecco to any other establishment.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Hotel Cecco is a basic hotel without any frills. It is clean and comfortable. If all you want is a clean, safe place in which to sleep and shower the Hotel Cecco will meet your expectations. If you are looking for amenities and comforts of a luxury hotel then you will be disappointed. Easy walking distance with bags from the train station. Nice continental breakfast with great, handmade coffee.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple