Albergo Ristorante Cecco
Minerva Hotel(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$89
Agoda.com
Hotel Portici Arezzo, Tuscany(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$164
Villa Cilnia(Arezzo)
US$129
Etrusco Arezzo Hotel(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Hotel Cecco made my month long stay in Arezzo amazing. The family doesn't speak much english, but they are incredibly nice and always willing to talk. The bedrooms are always kept clean and have everything a traveler would need to stay comfortably. Also, the food is spectacular.

1  Thank Nathan J
Reviewed 27 August 2013

If what you are looking for is amazing Italian food, a neat place to stay, friendly hosts, and the best of Arezzo Historical Center, this is your place. This family run hotel made me feel as if Arezzo was my home. The friendly faces and the good pasta (served at the hotel´s restaurant) where the highlight of my trip. The quality of the rooms and the charm of the street where it is located certainly enhance the will of discovering beautiful Tuscany. From the hotel´s location you have access to hiking trails, Arezzo´s Center, and an infinite amount of cultural activities around the city. It is definitely a place that I will visit again.

1  Thank FlavioIMO
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Hotel Cecco is an awesome stay. In the heart of Arezzo, Cecco offers easy access to the town as well as English-speaking owners who can help you with any questions you have. The dinners they serve when requested are fabulous and they have great bathrooms!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Staleon
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The Cecco Hotel is a quaint establishment that represents the overall charm of Arezzo. The entire hotel is family run. This family is amazing! They catered to our entire trip with amazing meals and a clean room every day. Honestly, I mostly enjoyed the location. If you walk out the front door, you are on one of the best streets in Arezzo. It's a major shopping street, but still quiet enough to get some beauty rest. If I ever come back to Italy, this will be my first stop.

Room Tip: The second floor has roof access for drying clothes
1  Thank Grant H
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was staying at the Hotel Cecco for almost 3 weeks this past July. The location of the hotel is perfect, right in the city center, accessible to all you need; restaurants, gelaterias, treno statione, the duomo of Arezzo, hiking trails can be accessed if you ask at the front desk.

It is a family run Hotel, so all the services they offer are done with love. Especially the food service. I was part of a group and the quality of the food did not falter once. Every night we were served a new style of pasta! EVERY NIGHT! At the end of the 3 course meal, I was absolutely full and satisfied; However there was always room for gelato. All within 5 mins walk from the hotel. I couldn't have asked for anything better. The rooms are well equipped with a/c and wifi capabilites and the bathrooms are modern and updated. All rooms are serviced daily.

I have to say thank you so much to Hotel Cecco and the Acquisti Family for everything they did for my group and myself. I had such a lovely time and acquired an Italian family. I will certainly be making my way back to Arezzo and Hotel Cecco is definitely where I will be staying.

1  Thank TLwande