“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Arezzo
Armonk, New York
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is centrally situated, clean, comfortable with a wonderful breakfast. We had rental car trouble and both desk people took a lot of time and telephone calls to rental agency on our behalf. We were extremely lucky to be there when we had a problem. English spoken well, great city touring advice

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 87marion
ROMINAc368, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear 87marion,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Here all we solemnly promise that there will sit on our laurels, and we will do our best to keep her first choice in Arezzo.

BEST REGARDS,

The Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I spent the recent June weekend of the Giostra del Saracino in Arezzo and spent two very comfortable nights in this hotel. It is in the center of town within walking distance of everything. The staff was excellent, the room comfortable and even though the weekend is one of the most important city-wide events the room was quiet at night. The free parking is an added plus, though it is a small challenge negotiating the entrance if you aren't coming from the right direction, but still it is within very easy walking distance of the hotel and secure. Breakfast is ample and varied, the staff is knowledgeable about the city and very conversant in English...all in all it is an excellent value!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
ROMINAc368, Direttore at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Django710, Thank you so much for your review and for his friendly presence from us. I hope I'll want to come back and visit soon! have a nice day.
BEST REGARDS,

The Staff
Abuja
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and I totally enjoyed my stay. My wife had stayed here on 2 previous occasions and she had always told me of how friendly and nice the staff were, but seeing is believing! It's a medium sized hotel close to the old town and a 5 minutes walk from Arezzo train station. Although the room looks dated, it's very clean and the bed comfortable. They have a few English channels on satellite tv - something rare in this part of town - but you will have to ask from reception to find the channels. Monica the manager is a fantastic woman, always ready to help. She even gave my wife advise on blood pressure problem. I would certainly recommend this hotel for a stay in arezzo!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
ROMINAc368, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest
first of all thank you for your valuable review and for your continued loyalty to our hotel, a warm thank you to you and your wife having chosen our hotel Aretino.
Hoping to meet you again in the future we remain with our,
BEST REGARDS.
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here while studying abroad for a month with oklahoma university and it was a really great stay. We got to know the staff so well and they were always so helpful and kind even with our group of about 30 people. It is in a great location, close to the train station and also close to the city center. The only problem I had was with the breakfast.... not that it was bad, just that it was all desert pretty much hah. Being from the US, I am used to hearty breakfasts with eggs etc. and when staying at a place for a month, the "desert" breakfasts get pretty old quick. But from time to time they would make some delicious egg dishes for breakfast. This is hardly a complaint. The hotel is excellent and you really can not go wrong by booking this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
ROMINAc368, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Nick,
thank you very much for the nice review released and we are very pleased you enjoyed the service that we are committed to serve every day in our hotel.
We promise that if you come back to visit Hotel Aretino, you will find a large buffet breakfast and everything just for her.
Have you a nice summer, BEST REGARDS !!
The staff
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

In all the places I have ever stayed this was by far the most outstanding service I have ever received. The staff went above all expectations. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellent and I miss the coffee. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014
ROMINAc368, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Dear Guest
all the hotel staff would like to thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and was a real pleasure to have her as a guest.
We are very happy you enjoyed our service and we hope to see her again as soon as possible.
Affectionate greetings to you and family.
Best Regads
North Adams, MA
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I enjoyed my 4 night stay in this hotel. Top of the list is the very warm attention given to all guests. You want something, you will get it. Monica the manager is interested in everyone's needs and will spend time in showing maps and all the places to visit. She is from Transylvania but reassured me about any possible vampire tendencies. She amazed me in that when I walked in the door after a long train journey she said "Welcome Wendy" never having met me before.

The hotel is just a block's walk from the station and in the center of shops, numerous restaurants, cafes and gelato stores. Arezzo is a small city and a short walk, sometimes a hill, will get you anywhere in just a few minutes.

The rooms are attractive and comfortable and the buffet breakfasts very good. As well as lots of incredible looking "coffee cakes" there are yogurts, fruits, meats and juices. The usual choices of coffees, teas and hot chocolate. You can also get a coffee or drink at any time you would like one.

I would definitely choose this hotel again when I return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
ROMINAc368, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel L'Aretino, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Monica and all the staff thank you for choosing to stay at the hotel Aretino and for the nice review. For us was a great pleasure to have known her for the friendliness and sympathy, and above all we are very happy you enjoyed our Hotel service.
We send our most affectionate wishes for the future with the hope of being able to see again soon!
Best Regards
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have been staying here for one night while travelling for work. The hotel is very standard, with all the usual facilities but not very warming. My room was big but there was not much natural light coming from the only window as it was facing on a very narrow street. The heating was very old and noisy so basically I had to choose whether to sleep in a cold room or in a noisy one (luckily there were many blankets!).
The ensuite refrigerator had only two little bottles (half a litre each) of water inside. Not much being that a triple room!
Breakfast offers a wide choice of cakes and treats and is served in a very nice room.
Position is good cause it is halfway between the train station and the city center but still not in the magic atmosphere of beautiful Arezzo medieval buildings.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business