“A genuine atmosphere to learn Italian!”

Cultura Italiana Arezzo
Ranked #33 of 93 things to do in Arezzo
More attraction details
Owner description: Cultura Italiana Arezzo e una scuola di italiano per stranieri che si trova ad Arezzo, bellissima citta medievale situata in Toscana.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A genuine atmosphere to learn Italian!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We didn't think the first time we went to Arezzo to study Italian that we would make so many friends and develop such a bond with the area! Ad yet we have been going back every year for four years now!

The school is an ideal environment to learn and have fun at the same time. We always discover new things, meet new people and thoroughly enjoy the activities offered by Cultura Italiana Arezzo, particularly the great cooking classes.

Anyone interested to learn a bit of Italian or wanting to speak it better should consider a course of one or two weeks in Arezzo, even more! A great team of teachers in a beautiful and welcoming town.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Nathalie C

Niteroi, Brazil
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“5-star cultural experience”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

One of the best decisions I've made in my life was to choose Arezzo and the Cultura Italiana to spend my holidays. I learned much more than Italian at the school. Everyone was really nice to me and I had fun all the time. Paola and Monica made us all feel at home and introduced us the best of Arezzo's wonderful scenery and history.

Arezzo is the perfect place to go in Tuscany. It's away from the crowded (and more expensive) Firenze and yet less than an hour away from there by train. What else could we ask for? If we add the the magnificent cultural experience of learning Italian (and more) with the kindest people in Italy, the result couldn't be any different than the best holiday ever. I'll never forget all friends I made in Arezzo and Cultura Italiana.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank felipepasini
Middle Village, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“MY SCHOOL EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

This is an excellent school to immerse yourself in the Italian Language. My teacher Monica was wonderful. She made learning interesting and fun with her great personality. The school director, Paola, was very helpful and was available to the students at all times. The cooking lessons I took with Chef Lalla were great. She was a great teacher and I learned a lot of hints on how to cook "real" Italian food! I would highly recommend this school. The school is only 5 minutes walking distance from the train station. Arezzo's location makes it very convenient to train north or south by train to visit the nearby towns.

Visited September 2013