“Wonderful All Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Istanbul kebap - CLOSED

Istanbul kebap
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Arezzo, Toscana, Italy
“Wonderful All Around”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

When most people think of food in Italy, a kebab restaurant isn't usually the first thing to pop into their minds. But, if you are visiting Arezzo, this place is a must! As an American student studying in Arezzo for the semester, it is such a comfort to be able to walk in to somewhere familiar and be greeted by wonderful people and quality food (and at a FANTASTIC price). The two women who work there are the sweetest, and they help you with your Italian speaking skills while you order your food. I simply can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Visited October 2013

Florence, Toscana, Italy
“Great Kebab, Great Service!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

It was great! I went to arezzo for a visit with my girlfriend and her mom and her mom and we ate there a couple of times. I liked the kebabs in the wraps better than the turkish bread but everything was really good. I was even given some complimentary food to take with me! We had a fun time testing our italian with the woman who served us, and she was very kind. I'm going back there the next time i visit arezzo

• Visited November 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Best Kebap in town”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

If you are looking to grab a quick lunch or would like to have something other than pizza then you MUST stop in to Istanbul Kebap! Not only are the owners amazingly sweet, the food is always delicious! From the pita kebaps, wraps, falafels, baklava, it's always tasty and incredibly affordable! Plus, it's easy to find in a convenient location in the historic part of town just up from Guido Monaco, just look for the sign!

• Visited October 2013
Arezzo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best kebap shop in Arezzo!”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I am an American student studying in Arezzo for a year and I have visited many restaurants here, but no other kebap shop compares to this kebap shop. It is reasonably priced, and delicious. The two women owners are so nice. Every time I come in I am greeted with the warmest welcome and I always leave feeling satisfied. I sometimes come here twice a day if I have a lot to do and can't cook at home, or if I just want a deviation from Italian cuisine. I definitely will be back many times in the future and I highly recommend trying this place if ever in Arezzo.

• Visited September 2013
Arezzo, Toscana, Italy
“Delicious and Fast”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

As an American student studying in Italy, Istanbul Kebap is a must! The food is delicious, the service is excellent, the prices are incredibly reasonable, and it is the perfect place for ordering good food on the go. I recommend it highly!

• Visited September 2013