Walked past this hotel in this incredible city and booked it. Stayed in a Junior suite and just loved it. You don't get to stay in a palace very often. The position was great, staff great, restaurant great ( we let the chief order for us) It would be a wonderful honeymoon hotel, it's romantic and special. Bonus of parking behind hotel. Only pick was as another review said "The only improvement they should make is to provide glass tumblers rather than plastic beakers for water" This hotel deserver better than disposable plastic cups. I would stay here again in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Guiderocchi, is an authentic noble palace of XV century, very close to the main square Piazza del Popolo, it has been used as Census' Chancellery, Ecclesiastical Court and Notary's Archive. Thanks to a great restauration, today Palazzo Guiderocchi is a charming hotel, in the heart of Marche Region, a beautiful and mysterious land to be discovered. The fine atmosphere created by the rooms inside the main Palace and the lovely dependances with the view on Piazza del Popolo, will make the stay a perfect moment of relax, in a beautiful and elegant city, near to the Adriatic Sea and San Benedetto del Tronto with its large and white shore, and to Civitanova Marche, the shopping area full of made in Italy product's outlet... the ideal venue for interesting vacation, filled by activity to discover Piceno's area! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palazzo Guiderocchi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guiderocchi Ascoli Piceno
- Palazzo Guiderocchi Hotel Ascoli Piceno