Have just returned from a great 2 week break. We chose an apartment which slept 6 for 4 of us - great choice as it was spacious, well equipped with 3 room over 2 floors plus 2 bathrooms. There was a private balcony with table, chairs and sun loungers on both floors.
The service was first class. Reception staff were friendly and efficient. Porters in golf buggies take you to your apartment. The restaurant was the best in Bardolino we tried in the 2 weeks. Not only was the food lovely, there was a great ambience with views overlooking the lake and again the service was superb.
The main pool was never too busy. Plenty of sun loungers whatever time of day you turned up. the pool snack bar served a decent choice and quality of food and drinks.
The panorama bar had great views of the lake and was a nice place to end the evening, whether returning from town or after eating in the restaurant.
A walk into town takes a leisurely 10-20 minutes dependant on which route you take.
clientele is 85% German (but no sun lounger wars)
There is a mini Market at a nearby campsite (10 minute walk) which is useful for essentials. The main supermarket is a good 20-30 walk (1mile). The walk there is fine but walking back with shopping isn't much fun in the heat. A taxi back might be a better option.
In terms of prices in the hotel the only grumble would be soft drinks (€2.70 for a standard can of coke etc. And the same price for a 250ml bottle in the bar)
Free wi-fi available in reception.
We didn't use the spa facilities but it did look first class (including indoor pool).
All in all a very nice place and we definitely would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent gentle slope fronting Lake Garda, few steps from Bardolino and the lake.Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments introduces a new concept in hospitality: the architectural lines were designed to integrate the new residential building with the natural undulating of the ground. A firm non-acceptance of an high-impact architecture. All suites and apartments have been conceived to offer the maximum comfort, thanks to a new desire of great convenience for the guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Germano Suites And Apartments
- Parc Hotel Germano Apartments
- Parc Resort Germano Apartments
- Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy