What a perfect place. The suite was very spacious, a large lounge, bathroom and bedroom, with a terrace with table, chairs and sun loungers and a large lawned area to the front. Modern comfortable furnishings, spotlessly clean and with water and fresh fruit replaced daily. You do have to walk across to the main building for the restaurant but two large umbrellas are provided just in case of rain!
The restaurant is on the first floor of the main building to take in the magnificent view of the lake. Breakfast has a wide choice, the usual buffet with breads, meat, cakes, cereals, fruit etc.
As already mentioned on previous reviews, the portions for the evening meal tend to be on the larger side, particularly the pastas. The quality of the food is excellent with a good choice of pastas, meat and fish all cooked to order, so do expect the meal to take a bit longer - I would say on average we were about 2 hours. The restaurant is expertly run under the watchful eyes of Davide and Roberto and their friendly, knowledgeable, helpful staff. Also make sure you enjoy a drink at the aptly named Panorama Bar with its wonderful terrace, a great place to watch the beautiful sunsets.
The grounds of the Hotel are extensive, and well maintained with two swimming pools, a fishing pond, an olive grove and vines all with the same magnificent lake views. There is also a large outdoor car park as well as a secure underground car park. The walk into Bardolino is around 20 mins. either along the lakeside or along a nice quiet street, you could walk along the main road but not really advisable as there is no real footpath.
A beautiful, peaceful setting with helpful friendly staff - can't wait to go back, I could not fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A magnificent gentle slope fronting Lake Garda, few steps from Bardolino and the lake.Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments introduces a new concept in hospitality: the architectural lines were designed to integrate the new residential building with the natural undulating of the ground. A firm non-acceptance of an high-impact architecture. All suites and apartments have been conceived to offer the maximum comfort, thanks to a new desire of great convenience for the guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Germano Suites And Apartments
- Parc Hotel Germano Apartments
- Parc Resort Germano Apartments
- Parc Hotel Germano Suites & Apartments Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy