1,351 results
All reviews garden suite italian taste pool area round bed glass of prosecco lake garda short walk amazing hotel high standard large choice half board reception staff four courses pools are lovely air con balcony door breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Thank you so much everyone at the aqualuxe. I wouldn't even describe this as a hotel, more of a get-away paradise. You feel completely peaceful and relaxed, the grounds are stunning and the pools are all beautiful! The staff are all so friendly and make you feel right at home, the food is out of this world-the best I've ever had! Not enough adjectives in the world to describe how faultless this place is, will without a doubt be returning and highly recommend it to everyone!!

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Katherine T
Reviewed 2 August 2013

just spent two weeks here with our best friends and from checking into reception knew we had found a hidden gem. I have never wrote on a review site before but this hotel is so good I have made an exception . It is not just the facilities but the staff in all departments that make the hotel first rate. Our special favourites were Luigi,Paolo and Mattia who served us our evening meal , they are a credit to the hotel and their profession. Always smiling and made our night. That said all the staff were first class the hotel is spotlessly clean and the level of service exceptional. My son was ill on two occasions and the housekeeping staff could not have been better. The whole package is excellent, two weeks affordable luxury. The pools alone are worth staying for. Hope to return very soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debraandpeter L
Direzione_albergo, Direttore at Aqualux Hotel Spa & Suite Bardolino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Guest,
I’m very much well surprised about your words on writing about your stay with us! Your feedback let me feel much proud about our hotel.
I always remind to my team that people make the hotel and not the opposite. The hote is made by services which are provided by people who offer their professionality and passion for work. I’m very happy to hear that you appreciated a lot our team efforts and on its behalf I thank you very much for your kind words.
If you wish to come back do not hesitate to contact me personally in order to tailor made your holidays with us.
Looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel I wish you to spend a nice summer.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

All the hotel facilities were excellent, lovely gardens, pools and whirlpools. All the staff were very friendly. can't understand previous Trip Advisor complaints about Reception staff. We had problems with the air conditioning in our room, but this was fixed and the staff were really helpful in resolving this problem.
Buffet breakfasts were very good in particular the freshly squeezed orange juice. The real surprise was the evening meals(we were on half board) the food was excellent with plenty of choice, and apart from rain on the first evening we sat outside on the terrace to eat every evening. The only complaint was that there was too much good food, we could not resist the delicious desserts!
We stayed at the Hotel Color 2 years ago and were very disappointed in the small room with view over the supermarket car park. We found the staff there unhelpful. The Aqualux was much better.
The hotel bar and snack prices were very reasonable and compared well with the bars in town. Really think the Aqualux should be ranked higher in the Bardolino hotel ratings.
Would definitely return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
after reading your feedback I’m very much proud about our team and services. Since the opening of the hotel , last year, we have been focusing our efforts on improving our services quality as well as the attitude of our team to welcome our guests.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

After and long and tiring transfer from Venice Marco Polo the check-in to this centrally located hotel was quick and painless. The glass of proseco on arrival helped set the scene for an excellent 8 nights and the room for my wife daughter and I certainly met our expectations. The only slight reservation I have about teh room relates to teh hand held shower over the bath rather than a walk-in shower but I expect this is down to the hotel's eco status. The room was quiet and teh air con worked well.

Buffet breakfast was excellent - the omlette chef and teh freshly sqeezed orange juice a favourite. We didn't take dinner in the hotel as I prefer 'eating out' but the menus looked good.

The start attraction were the pools. A total of 8 pools are available including a rapids section in the main pool. Something for everyone! Very relaxing although perhaps teh underwater edges in the pools could be better highlighted. Pool-side bar good. Plenty of good quality sun loungers. Pool towels are provided and changed once a day if required.

Short walk into Bardolino with an excellent variety of restaurants and bars. Cristallo gellaterie was a favourire - even had ice cream there one night for dinner.

Took day trips to Sirmione via ferry - pricey but it is a very pretty village and to Gardaland - some decent rollercoasters.

Would visit again and stay at same hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dave1967

Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind feedback about our services and Bardolino village as well as its surroundings.
It’s a pity that you didn’t experience our à la carte Restaurant Drops Food & Wine because I would have appreciated to receive your feedback. Let’s do it next time!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have just spent the past week here and can't compliment the staff enough on their service. No request was ever a problem.
The spa treatments were fantastic, especially with the gift left in the room.
I was slightly dubious of the buffet, however this was completely unfounded. The breakfasts included everything you could want, the salad buffet for dinner was fantastic and elements changed every night.
The rooms were kept immaculate with towels changed morning and night if needed.
The surroundings were beautiful and the pools were a welcome change from the heat. I couldn't fault any aspect of our stay and would highly recommend a visit.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
thank you for sharing with us your full satisfaction about our services. This is a very big present to us which confirms our efforts in order to daily improve our services.
On behalf of my team I thank you a lot for your words and I look forward to welcoming you back to Bardolino!