We arrived on a dreadfully wet day in May. Our greeting was to be sat down for a welcoming free cappuccino and kind words. We soon settled in and the weather improved - radically! Our room was excellent, as was the service and the breakfast each day. The hotel is nicely set back from the road but on slightly higher ground so you don't get unpleasant traffic noise but do have a lovely view of the lake - we had a front balcony room on the second floor. We stayed for a week and really enjoyed our time there. We have fallen in love with Italy on this trip and the Italian people seem warm and welcoming. We made good use of the hotels bicycles to explore up and down the shore. I kept meaning to go in the pool but we kept finding other things to do. We found Bardolino to be a charming base for our holiday. I had practised my basic Italian before the visit, but only discovered once there I should have practised my German too with so many German speaking tourists in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Gardenia is tranquilly positioned near the centre of Bardolino and just 80 m from the lake shore. A friendly atmosphere, completed with every comfort – combining an attractive italian design with the warmest hospitality, for a relaxing holiday on Lake Garda. The 2 new swimming pools (1 with salted water) with deck chairs and sun umbrellas, heated whirlpool and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Gardenia And Villa Charme
- Hotel Gardenia Charme
- Hotel Gardenia & Villa Charme Bardolino, Lake Garda, Italy