All reviews glass of prosecco the main road welcome drink lake garda this delightful hotel short walk to the lake well run hotel a lake view room wonderful stay air con breakfast was excellent the hotel is clean no hesitation in recommending olive oil lakeside promenade cakes would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Hotel Gardenia for three nights on a recent visit to Bardolino and enjoyed the stay immensely. Stayed in two different rooms, worth paying the extra for the new rooms if your budget allows, but both served their purpose adequately. The pool areas are very busy but are clean and very welcome in the Italian heat. Breakfast is delicious and service is excellent. Which brings me to the best bit about Gardenia, the staff! From the warm welcome and cool drink on arrival at the hotel to the care and attention we received throughout our visit the staff and management here go above and beyond. Thanks to everyone in Hotel Gardenia.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Done plenty of research before we decided on this hotel for our first time on the lake. Glad to say we have absolutely no regrets. The staff here are a real credit to the hospitality industry and the management should be rightly proud of their team. Special mention must go to Tania who prepared our room spotlessly. The hotel itself is ideally located if you like walking. Only 10 minutes into Bardolino and a 45 minute stroll either way to Garda or Lazise. The bus stop to the airport or other resorts on the lake is right outside the door. Two decent restaurants, La Palafitte and Lunico are a stones throw away. All in all just a superb Hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jnjam
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This was our 3rd stay here....this time for my 65th birthday....and what a wonderful treat.
Everything is perfect....The rooms, the breakfast, the staff, the management, nothing is too much trouble. The bed was was so comfortable, the whole hotel is spotless. I was so sad to leave.....but we will go back. Thank you so much.for making my birthday so special, I have treasured memories of our wonderful stay.

Room tip: Lake view with balcony
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I knew this was the place for me and my 2 teenage daughters. I’m not a fan of big, corporate hotels, but much prefer smaller and more personal accommodations. After reading many reviews on Trip Advisor, I felt confident this hotel was the right one. It did not disappoint. A couple of items that might help someone else....the walk to Bardolino is short and beautiful. Don’t let that dissuade you from staying here. Renting bikes from the hotel made for a perfect lakeside trip to Garda. The bus stop is literally across the street, so our one day trip to Verona was easy.
The breakfast was perfect, plentiful and in a lovely room or outside (your choice). The service was everything everyone on this site said it would be. Look no further!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank hilaryrcolvin
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My daughter and I stayed 5 nights in the suite on the 2nd floor of Villa Charme. On arrival we accepted the offer of a complementary glass of prideful whilst Ricardo talked us through where to visit & local restaurants. Our suite consisted of double room,living room with sofa bed with balcony overlooking the lake in the distance leading to a smaller room with 2 single beds. The double room & living room have AC units. There is also a large bathroom with corner shower. The swimming pool linked to the villa was kept immaculately clean . All the staff are so friendly & helpful. Very well run hotel & villa. Lovely departing gift of olive oil made by the chef.

Date of stay: June 2018