“Thanks for the best restaurant experience so far”

Ristorante Da Beppina
Ranked #18 of 142 Restaurants in Bardolino
Price range: US$29 - US$53
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Dear all on Beppina!! We loved the thuna and the seabream and the hospitality was splendid, really nice straff. Thanks a lot for the love-cake. Best regards the Norwegians on honeymoon. PS: we really reccomend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, good food and friendly service. Our favorite restaurant in Bardolino. Perfect seafood.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Sat here in Rome, and didn't realise my review for this place wasn't published...so here it is.
What a memorable evening! We went here last year Sept.2016. My wife wanted a fish menu, and as the place was small and inviting, we reserved seating for later. When we returned we had a wonderful table at the front, and were treated like royalty. I don't remember our meals, time and many other experiences have dimmed our memories...I do know we were delighted with the food, service and ambience though. Excellent!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I went for supper and I ordered the tortellini filled with shrimp sea bass and tomatoes with butter sauce as it had been recommended to me by a Saga representative Pam . It was fantastic and the best individual dish I had eaten in Bardolino fantastic is the only word I can think to describe it .
I then had a sea bass which was lovely.
The service was excellent and the house wine was good and cheap. You can watch people walking by.
It was a very popular restaurant as I had tried to get into it for a week.
Well cooked food in pleasant surroundings.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Gonna keep this review short, if you like fish and genuine Italian cooking, and if your ever in Bardolino than this is the restaurant for you.
The food was superb, the beef cappacio melted in your mouth, and the sea food risotto was Magnifico.
Friendly staff, reasonable prices which won't break the bank, oh and a free class of prosecco on arrival. A must eat out when visiting Bardolino.