“A great place to relax and refuel”
Review of Cafe' Italia

Cafe' Italia
Ranked #44 of 142 Restaurants in Bardolino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently close to the lake, ferry terminal and shops, this was a great place to relax, refuel and people watch. Always busy ( location, location) and offering a full range of drinks, ice cream, snacks and meals, backed up with prompt, friendly service. The cover charge might seem large but they bring you a large tray of nibbles which more than adequately filled us up and saved on buying a "proper" snack.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I usually avoid the restaurants at the front of a resort as I feel sometimes you are paying for the view and the food is mediocre, however this is definitely not the case here. Beautiful situation overlooking the harbour and wonderful food. The service and the food are of a high standard, a very enjoyable meal and not that expensive.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We picked Cafe Italia because it looked like a good place for a romantic dinner.
We chose a table in a romantic spot in the first row with a nice lake-view.
I have to say that the view was the best part.
The food was ok, nothing special. I would recommend to try the "pizzas" as first entry because they looked great.
The waiters were nice but not strictly professional.
Overall I can say it was nice considered it is a very touristic restaurant.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We visited this restaurant twice during our weeks stay in Bardolino.
Once for an ice cream and a drink during the day- the ice cream was exceptional!
The second time we went for an evening meal, but left it a bit too late as it was very busy. The waiters seemed rushed off their feet about 8.45 but managed to seat us outside. We did wait a fair amount of time for our starters but the ambiance was lovely and we had a lake view so didn't mind sipping on our drinks whilst we waited. Our main meal was absolutely delicious, we had the lasagna and the carbonara. Unfortunately our evening came to end rather quickly as I became dizzy and had to call the ambulance. I just wanted to thank all the staff for their kindness and quick response as they looked after me so well! They were just amazing!
Great food and amazing service!! Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Bardolino for 11 nights - 2 of which we decided to eat here and drank for many more! The food is the best in Bardolino centre that's for sure! (I highly recommend the Bruschetta) the service is just as good- very friendly! The seating area is right by the lake creating the perfect dining experience!