Hotel Europa
Residence Campo Smith(Bardonecchia)
Hotel Villa Myosotis(Bardonecchia)
Hotel Ziel(Bardonecchia)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I have just booked the Europa for the fourth consecutive year for a weeks skiing in Bardonecchia with a group.
The food is excellent and plentiful, "fatto in casa" (home made). It has a warm, welcoming family feel. The rooms are clean, a good size and have a typical mountain /traditional decor.
Great value, great service. Good English spoken. It is in a beautiful tranquil location whilst just a short distance to the town centre and Campo Smith Ski area.
Very highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I visited this hotel in off-season (mid september) and the hotel was basically empty. there was a few more guests toward the weekend, but it was very quiet. I had a good night sleep. The hotel is in good condition but I warn you, the rooms are a bit chilly. It did not bother me much, and I did sleep very well, but if you are easily cold, then remember this if you visit in a chilly time of year. I expect it is different in summer or winter time...

the hotel had two nice and friendly dogs and 4-5 cats who were walking around the premises. Good parking facilities. The internet was a bit weird as you basically buy hours to use online.

the electrical sockets in rooms were a bit scarce. there was one socket i could use to charge laptop and mobile phone but I needed to keep switching. there were one other socket but it was I guess some local italian variant and I could not fit my europe plug into it..

Staff were friendly and breakfast was all right. Off season pricing was also very good. I recommend this hotel and would gladly visit here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 April 2012

we've stayed two years in a row having our first year so much. Bruno and his family showed us amazing hospitality, great (and plentiful) food and rooms which were cheap and clean. we will back again in 2013!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Cannot recommend this place enough for great value. Stayed here with a group of boys on a ski trip last year and loved it enough to return. It's a family run place which is very comfortable, clean and with good sized rooms. A superb four course meal each evening was a spread of simple local dishes which were explained to us in full as well, if you 're into your food and have an appetite.
It's a short distance from Campo Smith ski base and only hour and a half from Turin aeroport.
We'll be staying there next year I'd imagine as well.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2009

Stayed with the family for a couple of days last February and enjoyed the stay very much. Rooms are clean and of good size. Service is excellent as the family running the hotel is very friendly and speak a couple of languages between them. The hotel is situated just out of the centre but not too far away. You can easily walk in to the centre in 15 minutes. The hotel bar is nice and roomy. The restaurant provide a good homemade italian three course meal in the evening with something to suite everyone of the family. Most heartily recommended for families with younger or older children.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family