- Great position, in the heart of the old village
- The owner is extremely friendly and helpful
- Price is reasonable, definitely a good value for money
- We stayed in a one bedroom apartment. Good size, suitable for 3, although with a sofa bed you can accommodate 2 extra guests
- All included (no hidden fees)
- Walls are quite thin, you can hear noise and conversations, i.e. not much privacy here. Also, the double glazing windows do not help much and if you are not used to noise in the morning, you may be disturbed by cars or scooters in the morning and partygoers at night.
- Appliances might be improved. There is no oven, no microwave and the TV was an smal 12". There was no dishwasher (but a good washing machine). When we stayed, the promised Wi-fi was not working.
- Cleaning should be improved. I do not blame the owner too much, because the place has wooden beams and panels and classic tiles, therefore you need to clean the floor pretty much every day, or you will collect *lots* of dust under your socks and sleepers.
Overall, I will definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For those looking for comfortable accommodation and modern place to spend their holidays, 'The den of dormouse' win-win solutions and exclusive offers. Opened in early 2006, this complex offers brand new apartments, one, two or three rooms arranged in a two-storey building located in the "old town" of Bardonecchia. The residence provides all the services that features a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence La Tana del Ghiro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.