“excellent restaurant with ultimate pizzeria, best place I know where to stay in this area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Alla Corte

Hotel Alla Corte
Augsburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Top, absolutely very top,we like all the food and maybe the best Pizza in Italy and the perfect service of the friendly staff! The rooms are comfortable and clean and have a tasteful interior and makes you feel at home immediately. We always like to stay here!

Room Tip: all rooms are great!
Green Features: bycycle fans will be happy! They offer guided tours for cyclists where you can put your bike on a bus!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Peter_Schere
Roberto_Astuni, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 28 October 2014
Dear Peter_Sch,
thank you for your postive review about our Hotel.
I am very happy that you always liked the organisation and all services offered by our Hotel.
Yes, Pizza is very delicious because it is made with stone ground flour and typical seasonal products.
I hope to see you soon.
Best regards.
Sonia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Greek first
Brunswick, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We just returned from a glorious winter vacation in sunny Italy. We were doing some family research near Bassano del Grappa and stayed at the Alla Corte. It is no surprise that this is the #1 rated hotel in the area! Our room was spacious and modern with a view of vineyards from our balcony. The food in the pizza parlor was memorable. There was a lot of variety in the included breakfast. All this pales in comparison to the enthusiasm and outstanding service we got from the staff. We especially want to compliment Sonia for going miles beyond what we could have expected in our family history research. We've come across a lot of helpful hotel employees through the years, but Sonia gets the "Best of the Best" award! We won't stay anywhere else when we go back. Oh, and don't forget to check out the little bakery about 100 yards to the left and the wine shop about a block to the left. Thanks again, Alla Corte!

Room Tip: Corner room on the third floor was spacious with great views.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank laurie l
Roberto_Astuni, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Laurie,
thank you very much for your very nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Especially we are glad you appreciated our rooms, restaurant, pizzeria and our breakfast. Our staff works hard everyday to improve the service quality. In addition it was a pleasure to accompany you in your family history research. I hope you discovered something interesting.
I am looking forward to meeting you again,
Longboat Key Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Earlier this month we stayed at Hotel Alle Corte again, and once again it was a great experience, we had requested the room that we had last year that had a balcony that overlooked vineyards and the snow capped mountains. We ate at the hotel restaurant both nights, first in their pizza restaurant that makes pizzas made with organic flour, the other night we had a great dinner in the main dining room, I had the best dinner of slow roasted goose, my wife had a tasty first course of octopus with potato, followed by an excellent pasta with tiny clams, delicious local wines, and really good local Grappa. The dining room and pizza restaurant service was very friendly, and extremely knowledgeable of regional foods and wine; everyone strives to make sure your stay is memorable,Roberto, the manager, Beatrice and Sonia are all true professionals.
As for the setting of the hotel; it has the feeling of a small country hotel yet it is a comfortable riverside walk the "Alpini Bridge" and the historic town of Bassano del Grappa.
We plan on returning again next January.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ospreycove
Roberto_Astuni, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear James,
It is the first time I answer a review in Tripadvisor. Let us thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear you did enjoy your experience at the Hotel Alla Corte. Our commitment to guest satisfaction is based on a continuous training to me and all staff striving for quality and perfection.
Thank you for highlighting some important points of our Pizzeria and Restaurant. As you wrote, our pizza is made with 100% Italian stone-ground organic flour. In addition our Chef Federico prepares regional dishes based on seasonal products.
It is always our pleasure to have you as our guests and I look forward to seeing you and your wife next year.
See you soon,
Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

There is NOT enough space for me to write a review.Except, I was shown to the hotel by a policeman,And I have NEVER looked back. from the cleaners,chamber maids, then the kitchen staff ,the chefs,! even the big jolly man at reception and the night porter, and of course the waiting staff, I found ALL to be helpful and welcoming, Maurice, frederico and wife,! Roberto and the wife,! I could stay elsewhere But the welcome at alla corte Keeps me wanting to keep coming back
ALL of you that I have not mentioned, you make my stay in alla corte an event I look forward when im in bassanno Grazia mila,!
Ben Benson

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank englishben_uk
Roberto_Astuni, Direttore generale at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Ben, it is always a pleasure to have you as our guest. Everybody thanks you and are looking forward to meeting with you. Everyday we work to improve the service quality at our business and the staff is an important part of our success. See you soon, Roberto
Maribor, Slovenia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I spend the night and I was expecting a little bit more from the facility. The room was somehow OK, although I had in the evening troubles with TV remote (batteries shall be replaced and the screen is also very small) but the unpleasant surorise was in the morning where at 7.30 only cold water for the shower was available.
Breakfast was quite OK, personnel is also very friendly but they should check and improve this small insufficiencies.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Hotel_Alla_Corte, Direttore generale at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you Mr . Janez for your comment, but let me point out some of your claims. You say that the room was ok, but that you had to request the replacement of the batteries of the TV remote. With all due respect, I do not believe that the assessment of a room should be given by the battery life of the remote control ! The TV installed in your room, as in all the other rooms, is a 21-inch TV, which is the right size, given the distance where you frequently watch TV in the hotel from, that is, from the bed, to avoid disproportions.
As for the cold water in the morning, we had a problem during the night that made it difficult for the hot water to circulate in the plant, but the problem could be solved by leaving the tap running for a few minutes, as you had been told by our staff. The fault was repaired the same day and now the water comes out hot as soon as you open the tap. Unfortunately, if a failure happens at night, little we can do: we have to wait for the technicians who work with us to come into service .
I've noticed that you often travel to our beautiful city; we'd love you to come back, so that you could also try our cuisine, our typical products, the products of our land... and to have the opportunity to check if the remote control works! ;-)
Ansbach, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recently spent a weekend at this hotel. It was wonderful. The price is very reasonable for the quality. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was modern and nice. It even included toiletries which you don't always find in Europe. The food in the restaurant was delicious, traditional Italian. The staff was extremely courteous and went out of their way to make out stay special. The walk into town was easy and only took about 15 minutes at a stroll. When I go back to Bassano Del Grappa, this is definitely where I will stay!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Julie G
Hotel_Alla_Corte, Direttore generale at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Julie,
first of all, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience on Tripadvisor.com and thank you for your review about your recent stay in Bassano del Grappa.
We are very pleased to learn that you fully enjoyed your stay in our Hotel as we always strive for the excellence and we aware that listening to our guest's feedback is the way to guarantee wonderful vacation memories to all our guests. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Thanks,
Roberto
None of your business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I thought the food here was fantastic. The risotto was perfectly cooked, and the portions are generous. The staff are also very prompt, conscientious, and polite. Before the meal was served, there was generous antipasto. After that came the risotto, which was my favourite, and then came the primi. I would certainly go back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Hotel_Alla_Corte, Direttore at Hotel Alla Corte, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Dwaburps B,
thank you for your good feedback. It is a pleasure to hear your nice words about our restaurant and staff. Guests' comments give us gratitude and help us to improve our work.
I am looking forward to meeting with you again.
Roberto