“It's Improved”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I went here last year and although I enjoyed the food I did not enjoy the service!

This year the food was just as good particularly the steak and the service was greatly improved. I would recommend making sure you order something from the unique barbeque that they use.

Can't wait for next year.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Very good steaks all cooked on the barbeque at reasonable prices. Service awful though. Not attentive and took so long.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

I higly recomand the Bistecca alla fiorentina but we had to wait about 1h30 for our meal! And 20min to take our commend ;( .

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 18 January 2015

Nice friendly place where apparently locals go (it is always a good sign).
Good service and traditional food, most of it cooked in front of your eyes "alla brace".
Price in on the lower end, credit cards are accepted

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Went here for my birthday when we were staying in Bolsena. The food was very good and tasty. Staff were efficient and friendly. Good choice on the menu and we will certainly go back when next in Italy.

Date of visit: August 2014