“Only OK but Pricey”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Greater London
“Only OK but Pricey”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

A fantastic location right on the sea. We ordered two courses - sardines and focaccia followed by fresh fish and pasta. We were then served two amuse gueles - mushroom and pizza. By the time our food arrived we were quite full. The food was OK but nothing to write home about. The bill was pricey and I assume one pays for the location which is stunning! Wouldn't eat there again - once in a lifetime is enough

Visited September 2013
2 Thank GreaterLondonSue

“Fresh fish,well prepares”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Second visit in 2 years time
Great location,terasse overviewing the sea.
The daily choices offer very fresh fish,well prepared with,in some cases, a slight oriental touch ( I had great fresh tuna salad for a starter).
Good winelist.Reasonable prices.

• Visited September 2013
Milan, Italy
“Horrendous service: a THREATENING waiter”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Dinner, one man and two women. Because of a remark on the restaurant's organization, a waiter first answered that we could go elsewhere to eat. I told him to shut up and go away, and he said that we were "at his house" and if we did not like how they worked we could go away. I asked him again to leave us alone and he came towards me, leaning over me, hanging over my head in a clearly threatening position and repeating "you will wait your food until the end of the eternity". I was obliged to stand up in face of him and literally force him away. Then we left the restaurant (forever, of course).
I have travelled around the world. I have never ever seen in my life such unpoliteness and rudeness from a waiter. Never did I see a waiter threatening a customer. A place to avoid.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Peter C
Doha, Qatar
“Great location, really bad service”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

This place used to be my favorite restaurant and bar in Bordiguera. It has the best location overlooking the sea. The service however is really bad and slow. It surprised me when I ordered a vodka martini with olives and they brought to me a vodka with sprite and ice. I of course returned the horrible drink and then after lots of confusion they finally gave me a vodka with ice which I drank to ease the pain of the untrainned barman. My wife who is less fussy drunk in silence a boring tomato juice with vodka pretending to be a bloody mary.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paulo F
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

One of the very best places for seafood I know. Fresh fish, a stunning view, great cooking, excellent wines, first-class service...

Visited July 2013