“Terrible service”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I took my Canadian friends there to eat lunch. The owner Mario is rude and the food and service were terrible. The only good thing about this place was the view of the sea.

2  Thank MadscribeAnnie

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We enjoyed our meal of fish of the day and fish tagine. It took a while to arrive but was delicious when it did. The sea bream was perfectly cooked and a large fish for one person. It came with lots of local vegetables and at 22 euros good value. This would cost much more over the border in France. Service was very friendly and I would definitely go again.

1  Thank michPLondon
Reviewed 29 September 2013

A fantastic location right on the sea. We ordered two courses - sardines and focaccia followed by fresh fish and pasta. We were then served two amuse gueles - mushroom and pizza. By the time our food arrived we were quite full. The food was OK but nothing to write home about. The bill was pricey and I assume one pays for the location which is stunning! Wouldn't eat there again - once in a lifetime is enough

2  Thank GreaterLondonSue
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Second visit in 2 years time
Great location,terasse overviewing the sea.
The daily choices offer very fresh fish,well prepared with,in some cases, a slight oriental touch ( I had great fresh tuna salad for a starter).
Good winelist.Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Dinner, one man and two women. Because of a remark on the restaurant's organization, a waiter first answered that we could go elsewhere to eat. I told him to shut up and go away, and he said that we were "at his house" and if we did not like how they worked we could go away. I asked him again to leave us alone and he came towards me, leaning over me, hanging over my head in a clearly threatening position and repeating "you will wait your food until the end of the eternity". I was obliged to stand up in face of him and literally force him away. Then we left the restaurant (forever, of course).
I have travelled around the world. I have never ever seen in my life such unpoliteness and rudeness from a waiter. Never did I see a waiter threatening a customer. A place to avoid.

2  Thank Peter C