My wife and I, along with our 2 daughters aged 11 and 14 stayed here from the 18th August 2012 for 2 weeks. We had the Guardia apartment which was spacious, spotless and lovely. The only point I would make is that the accommodation is on 2 floors and our first week was very hot and there is no air con in this apartment so a bit hot at night in the upstairs bedroom!
The resort is small enough to feel intimate, but there are enough people around to give it atmosphere and ambiance. The staff are attentive, well trained and eager to help. The food in the restaurant is great value and super quality. There was a good mix of people with English, French, German and Dutch families and all very friendly!
The location is deal and we explored. Florence, Pisa, Lucca and drove through Chianti to Sienna (wonderful).
We did not want to leave and would not hesitate to return! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany