My family spent a wonderful week here and loved everything about it. The authentic feel of the entire property, the intoxicating fragrance of flowers as you strolled in and out at all times of the day, our favorite pass time of "if these walls could talk" conversations that facilitated a very engaging learning opportunity for my boys (10 and 16 enjoyed equally), the refreshing pool we rushed back too after browsing beautiful hill towns and lots cobblestone steps throughout hot summer days, and the delicious meals at the quaint courtyard, internationally visited restaurant. I must also mention the friendly and thoughtful staff! If you are looking for a cozy yet elegant - definitely urban chic - base to explore Tuscany, this is definitely the spot for dolce vita!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany